Life for Hannah Foster's murderer Maninder Pal Singh Kohli

Daily Echo: Hannah Foster Hannah Foster

MANINDER PAL Singh Kohli has been sentenced to life for the murder, rape, abduction and false imprisonment of Hannah.

The Mr Justice Keith at Winchester Crown Court ordered that he serve a minimum of 24 years for his brutal crimes.

The court also heard a family impact statement from Hannah Foster’s mum that was read by Hannah’s aunt Gill Lewis.

It took jurors a day to find Kohli, 41, guilty of all charges.

As the verdicts were read out he nodded his head while sobbing was heard from the public gallery.

Click "Play" for a video of Kohli confessing.

Kohli confesses on video whilst in India.

A-level student Hannah, who was set to become a doctor, was snatched from the street as she walked home from a night out with friends in March 2003.

Kohli grabbed her as she walked the final few yards to her house on Grosvenor Road in Portswood before bundling her into his van that he used to deliver sandwiches for a company in Empress Road, Southampton.

Her body was found at the side of Allington Lane, West End, two days later.

Comments (44)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

2:27pm Tue 25 Nov 08

obelisker says...

Well done to Hampshire Police for years of hard work bringing this lying b a s t a r d to justice. I only hope he dies in prison and never tastes freedom again.
Well done to Hampshire Police for years of hard work bringing this lying b a s t a r d to justice. I only hope he dies in prison and never tastes freedom again. obelisker
  • Score: 0

2:34pm Tue 25 Nov 08

the medic says...

send him to the hell of an Indian prison for good they would sort him out and may be get rid of him for good
send him to the hell of an Indian prison for good they would sort him out and may be get rid of him for good the medic
  • Score: 0

2:35pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Terry Nutkins says...

Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her.

I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.
Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community. Terry Nutkins
  • Score: 0

2:38pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Miles Sway says...

obelisker wrote:
Well done to Hampshire Police for years of hard work bringing this lying b a s t a r d to justice. I only hope he dies in prison and never tastes freedom again.
Absolutely agree - shame our justice system doesn't allow eye for an eye and we have to pay to incarcerate scum like this; that said I hope his fellow inmates make his life unbearable.
My thoughts with Hannah's parents and I truly hope this at least gives them closure.
[quote][p][bold]obelisker[/bold] wrote: Well done to Hampshire Police for years of hard work bringing this lying b a s t a r d to justice. I only hope he dies in prison and never tastes freedom again.[/p][/quote]Absolutely agree - shame our justice system doesn't allow eye for an eye and we have to pay to incarcerate scum like this; that said I hope his fellow inmates make his life unbearable. My thoughts with Hannah's parents and I truly hope this at least gives them closure. Miles Sway
  • Score: 0

2:40pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Number6 says...

Jail is far too good for people like this. This despicable creature commited an inexcusable act and deserves far worse than the prospect of being clothed, fed and housed at the expense of tax payers in a British Jail for the foreseeable future.
The death penalty may not serve as a deterrent in these cases, but it does ensure that monsters like these are gone for good.
Jail is far too good for people like this. This despicable creature commited an inexcusable act and deserves far worse than the prospect of being clothed, fed and housed at the expense of tax payers in a British Jail for the foreseeable future. The death penalty may not serve as a deterrent in these cases, but it does ensure that monsters like these are gone for good. Number6
  • Score: 0

2:54pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Ocean Village resident says...

Hats off to the police here in Southampton and also in India.What a fantastic job bringing justice.
Deepest condolences to Hannah's family.
Hats off to the police here in Southampton and also in India.What a fantastic job bringing justice. Deepest condolences to Hannah's family. Ocean Village resident
  • Score: 0

3:37pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Miles Sway says...

And when he comes out he'll be an OAP and we'll have to house, feed & even pay him a pension!
Agree with No6 - death penalty may not be a deterent but at least would do the world a favour by getting rid of him and his like.
And when he comes out he'll be an OAP and we'll have to house, feed & even pay him a pension! Agree with No6 - death penalty may not be a deterent but at least would do the world a favour by getting rid of him and his like. Miles Sway
  • Score: 0

3:49pm Tue 25 Nov 08

FlowerPower says...

Well done hampshire police and those in India for the hard graft that resulted in todays verdict. To Hannahs family, may you all now know peace that you have fought to get justice, pursuing this slime and working to get him back here to face the consequences of his crime. 24 yrs ... not long enough, but then I don't even think that 100 yrs is long enough for the evil scum. My deepest condolences to you all, keeping you in our thoughts xxx

Well done hampshire police and those in India for the hard graft that resulted in todays verdict. To Hannahs family, may you all now know peace that you have fought to get justice, pursuing this slime and working to get him back here to face the consequences of his crime. 24 yrs ... not long enough, but then I don't even think that 100 yrs is long enough for the evil scum. My deepest condolences to you all, keeping you in our thoughts xxx FlowerPower
  • Score: 0

4:14pm Tue 25 Nov 08

mfields002 says...

I knew you would get justice in the end.
Well done for keeping on fighting for your darling hannah.
I hope his life is made unbearable.
As this is what he deserves.

Rest in peace hannah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I knew you would get justice in the end. Well done for keeping on fighting for your darling hannah. I hope his life is made unbearable. As this is what he deserves. Rest in peace hannah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mfields002
  • Score: 0

4:15pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Number6 says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.
Are you mental?
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.[/p][/quote]Are you mental? Number6
  • Score: 0

4:18pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Denzil says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.
Trust a Skate to come out with this sickening comment.

I hope he rots.

RIP Hannah.
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.[/p][/quote]Trust a Skate to come out with this sickening comment. I hope he rots. RIP Hannah. Denzil
  • Score: 0

4:19pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Miles Sway says...

Number6 wrote:
AlanCalvert wrote: This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.
Are you mental?
Either that or works for Amnesty?
FYI AlanCalvert;
"DNA belonging to Kohli was found on Hannah with a billion to one match probability and Hannah's DNA and blood was found in Kohli's van"
The only sad day for justice is this scumball can't be fried in a chair!
[quote][p][bold]Number6[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.[/p][/quote]Are you mental?[/p][/quote]Either that or works for Amnesty? FYI AlanCalvert; "DNA belonging to Kohli was found on Hannah with a billion to one match probability and Hannah's DNA and blood was found in Kohli's van" The only sad day for justice is this scumball can't be fried in a chair! Miles Sway
  • Score: 0

4:33pm Tue 25 Nov 08

lowe and behold says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.
you dirty SKATE MOTHER F*CKER that evil kohli lied throughout his trial so he could get off.
Unfortunatly for him the jury could see right through him.
This evil b8rstard should never be released rot in hell kohli.
Hats off to Hampshire police,the indian authorities and everyone involved.
But most importantly to the FOSTER FAMILY FOR THERE CONTINUES CAMPAIGN IN BRINGING JUSTICE FOR THERE DAUGHTER......
MAYBE NOW YOU CAN BE LEFT ALONE AND GRIEVE YOUR LOSS KNOWING THAT THE EVIL KOHLI IS BEHIND BARS.... R.I.P HANNAH FOSTER....
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.[/p][/quote]you dirty SKATE MOTHER F*CKER that evil kohli lied throughout his trial so he could get off. Unfortunatly for him the jury could see right through him. This evil b8rstard should never be released rot in hell kohli. Hats off to Hampshire police,the indian authorities and everyone involved. But most importantly to the FOSTER FAMILY FOR THERE CONTINUES CAMPAIGN IN BRINGING JUSTICE FOR THERE DAUGHTER...... MAYBE NOW YOU CAN BE LEFT ALONE AND GRIEVE YOUR LOSS KNOWING THAT THE EVIL KOHLI IS BEHIND BARS.... R.I.P HANNAH FOSTER.... lowe and behold
  • Score: 0

4:36pm Tue 25 Nov 08

AlanCalvert says...

This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked.

I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.
This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system. AlanCalvert
  • Score: 0

4:44pm Tue 25 Nov 08

MinkyBum says...

Terry Nutkins wrote:
Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her.

I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.
Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.
[quote][p][bold]Terry Nutkins[/bold] wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.[/p][/quote]Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic. MinkyBum
  • Score: 0

4:47pm Tue 25 Nov 08

BrianGriffin says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description....

A sad day for justice in the UK.
Obviously Alan, you haven't actually paid any attention to the trial other than one day's worth of evidence, and would prefer to use "Google Science" instead of real facts.

Also throw in Kohli's ludicrous alibi and you will see how far of the mark your comment is.

Luckily, the Echo have a massive archive of this case so if you want to read all about the 'flimsy' evidence you can.
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man was convicted on the flimsiest of evidence. The police tried to put him at the place of the abduction by using CCTV footage of a white van! I just looked out of my office window and in the space of 2 minutes I counted 7 white vans of that description.... A sad day for justice in the UK.[/p][/quote]Obviously Alan, you haven't actually paid any attention to the trial other than one day's worth of evidence, and would prefer to use "Google Science" instead of real facts. Also throw in Kohli's ludicrous alibi and you will see how far of the mark your comment is. Luckily, the Echo have a massive archive of this case so if you want to read all about the 'flimsy' evidence you can. BrianGriffin
  • Score: 0

4:49pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Miles Sway says...

Alan Calvert - Whilst I agree DNA evidence on it's own may not be 100% conclusive what are the odds then of his DNA on Hannah and her blood/DNA in HIS van? plus he fled to India, plus he confessed.
Despite this you wouldn't have convicted him? Presumably if he broke down and confessed before you you'd still question the evidence?
I'm sure most sane folk are thankfull you weren't on the jury.
Alan Calvert - Whilst I agree DNA evidence on it's own may not be 100% conclusive what are the odds then of his DNA on Hannah and her blood/DNA in HIS van? plus he fled to India, plus he confessed. Despite this you wouldn't have convicted him? Presumably if he broke down and confessed before you you'd still question the evidence? I'm sure most sane folk are thankfull you weren't on the jury. Miles Sway
  • Score: 0

4:50pm Tue 25 Nov 08

bigfella says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.
where are you getting that bull4hit from? utter rubbish.

one tiny piece of (unshown) "evidence" is kohli admitted he did it! or are you thinking this is birmingham 1973 and it was beaten out of him? go away you pathetic troll and stop looking for trouble. i cant believe im even replying to you!!
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.[/p][/quote]where are you getting that bull4hit from? utter rubbish. one tiny piece of (unshown) "evidence" is kohli admitted he did it! or are you thinking this is birmingham 1973 and it was beaten out of him? go away you pathetic troll and stop looking for trouble. i cant believe im even replying to you!! bigfella
  • Score: 0

4:51pm Tue 25 Nov 08

lowe and behold says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.
Ok so you will also agree that kohlis defence story was the truth. Also running off to INDIA and hideing to avoid capture is also write.
He thought by hideing in INDIA he would get away with it. WAKE UP TO THE REAL WORLD
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.[/p][/quote]Ok so you will also agree that kohlis defence story was the truth. Also running off to INDIA and hideing to avoid capture is also write. He thought by hideing in INDIA he would get away with it. WAKE UP TO THE REAL WORLD lowe and behold
  • Score: 0

4:58pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Ocean Village resident says...

"I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented".
Just what exactly did you require???
"I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented". Just what exactly did you require??? Ocean Village resident
  • Score: 0

5:01pm Tue 25 Nov 08

KA says...

Great result, hope he rots in hell the evil b****d .
Great result, hope he rots in hell the evil b****d . KA
  • Score: 0

5:02pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Adrian Smith says...

MinkyBum wrote:
Terry Nutkins wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.
Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.
Given that most murders in the UK are still committed by "whites" I wonder how his wife deals with those?

I treat everyone with suspicion.
[quote][p][bold]MinkyBum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Terry Nutkins[/bold] wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.[/p][/quote]Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.[/p][/quote]Given that most murders in the UK are still committed by "whites" I wonder how his wife deals with those? I treat everyone with suspicion. Adrian Smith
  • Score: 0

5:03pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Terry Nutkins says...

MinkyBum wrote:
Terry Nutkins wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.
Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.
Pathetic? Perhaps. Racist, possibly but Kohli's actions have caused her to have an unnatural fear towards Indians. He got drunk and raped and killed a lovely beautiful young girl let us not forget. He ran away to India and did not take responsibility for his crime. It's wrong to tar everyone with the same brush however she does have a fear of the drunk Indian men staggering around that area. Racist or not, the fear is there.
[quote][p][bold]MinkyBum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Terry Nutkins[/bold] wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.[/p][/quote]Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.[/p][/quote]Pathetic? Perhaps. Racist, possibly but Kohli's actions have caused her to have an unnatural fear towards Indians. He got drunk and raped and killed a lovely beautiful young girl let us not forget. He ran away to India and did not take responsibility for his crime. It's wrong to tar everyone with the same brush however she does have a fear of the drunk Indian men staggering around that area. Racist or not, the fear is there. Terry Nutkins
  • Score: 0

5:06pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Ocean Village resident says...

Terry Nutkins. You are a very foolish man.
Terry Nutkins. You are a very foolish man. Ocean Village resident
  • Score: 0

5:10pm Tue 25 Nov 08

lowe and behold says...

Terry Nutkins wrote:
Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.
I suggest your wife takes another route and avoids Bevois Valley and other areas were asian people live.
Or move out totally if you live in that area your statement is PATHETIC......
[quote][p][bold]Terry Nutkins[/bold] wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.[/p][/quote]I suggest your wife takes another route and avoids Bevois Valley and other areas were asian people live. Or move out totally if you live in that area your statement is PATHETIC...... lowe and behold
  • Score: 0

5:10pm Tue 25 Nov 08

MinkyBum says...

Terry Nutkins wrote:
MinkyBum wrote:
Terry Nutkins wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.
Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.
Pathetic? Perhaps. Racist, possibly but Kohli's actions have caused her to have an unnatural fear towards Indians. He got drunk and raped and killed a lovely beautiful young girl let us not forget. He ran away to India and did not take responsibility for his crime. It's wrong to tar everyone with the same brush however she does have a fear of the drunk Indian men staggering around that area. Racist or not, the fear is there.
Well theres only one solution then...Lock her up inside so she doesn't have to come into contact with any indian men.
Does she honestly believe these drunk indian men (who I have never seen round that area..but anyway) will be able to kidnap her in broad daylight? I understand if it was at night because nowadays its not safe to walk down your own street after dark....Serioulsy tell her to grow up a bit and unwrap herself out of the cotton wool around her.
[quote][p][bold]Terry Nutkins[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]MinkyBum[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Terry Nutkins[/bold] wrote: Congratulations to Hampshire Police for never giving up and bringing this murderer to justice. My heart goes out to the Foster family as they've lost a talented, intelligent and beautiful girl who had the whole world in front of her. I sincereley hope that Kohli rots in jail however the minute he is out he should be stuck on the first plane out of Heathrow to India. His actions have done nothing for the local Indian community and my wife treats all Indians with suspicion when she walks through Bevois Valley. The world has lost a star in Hannah and Kohli's actions should never be forgiven by anyone including the Indian community.[/p][/quote]Your wife treats all indians with suspicion when walking through Bevois Valley? Do you realise how stupid and racist that sounds? I was wondering how long it would be before all Indians were tarred with the same brush. Has it ever occured to you or your wife that maybe she should just remain indoors her whole life that way she will never have to face another Indian? I doubt shes any princess. Pathetic.[/p][/quote]Pathetic? Perhaps. Racist, possibly but Kohli's actions have caused her to have an unnatural fear towards Indians. He got drunk and raped and killed a lovely beautiful young girl let us not forget. He ran away to India and did not take responsibility for his crime. It's wrong to tar everyone with the same brush however she does have a fear of the drunk Indian men staggering around that area. Racist or not, the fear is there.[/p][/quote]Well theres only one solution then...Lock her up inside so she doesn't have to come into contact with any indian men. Does she honestly believe these drunk indian men (who I have never seen round that area..but anyway) will be able to kidnap her in broad daylight? I understand if it was at night because nowadays its not safe to walk down your own street after dark....Serioulsy tell her to grow up a bit and unwrap herself out of the cotton wool around her. MinkyBum
  • Score: 0

5:47pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Craig125 says...

Slightly off topic and likely to stir up a hornets nest of comments but here goes.....

I personally think that what this poor girl had to endure does not compare to what Kohli is going to live through until he dies in prison(if he dies in prison), prison these days is holiday for convicts and the only answer for murderers like these is the death penalty which will ensure they never mix with the general public again!
Slightly off topic and likely to stir up a hornets nest of comments but here goes..... I personally think that what this poor girl had to endure does not compare to what Kohli is going to live through until he dies in prison(if he dies in prison), prison these days is holiday for convicts and the only answer for murderers like these is the death penalty which will ensure they never mix with the general public again! Craig125
  • Score: 0

7:50pm Tue 25 Nov 08

skippy126 says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.
erm, ok lets look at the evidence.

It is his van. Not just a white van, you can see the company logo on it, and he admits it's his van. You have an iron bar inside with blood on it which with modern science (not 10 year old science) is matched to Hannah. It is pictured at the scene of the kidnap, the area the 999 call was made, the area the text message was received, and the location the mobile was dumped and the location where the body was dumped. The van had 50 miles extra on the clock than it should have had if only used for his work. He left the country with a black eye. Hannah's body had semen on it that matched Kohli (again with modern DNA analysis) and his blood inside her boots. When faced with the DNA evidence he doesn't claim it's not his, he admits to having sex with Hannah but claims he was kidnapped and forced into it. He makes theses claims not 5 years ago, not 2 years ago when brought into the UK but only in court when he's seen all the evidence. Does that seem a likely defence to you? I'll kidnap you and blindfold you and give you a good kicking and we'll see if you can get hard when some unseen person touches you. He claims that Hannah didn't say anything other than commenting on the blood coming out of his nose. I think a kidnapped terrified girl being forced by multiple strangers to have sex with another stranger who is also tied up might have said something else. The 999 call has a voice that, whilst it can't be 100% identified as Kohli, is of a heavily accented man who clearly doesn't speak English very well. If you couldn't find him guilty then I hope someone like you is never on a jury when it's your loved ones who've been killed
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: This man may well be guilty and if so deserves a long prison sentence. But if I had been on the jury I could not have convicted him beyond reasonable doubt based on the evidence presented. Recent studies of DNA evidence used 10 years ago have found that claims of a 1 in 10 million chance could have been as high as one in 11 chance. That translates from 6 people in UK with that DNA profile, to 5,500,000 with the profile. So claims of one in a billion cannot really be supported. Study the science and make your own mind up from scientific evidence - you may be shocked. I hope none of you knee jerkers ever find yourself accused of a horrendous crime such as this. If only for that reason you should support a thorough and fair justice system.[/p][/quote]erm, ok lets look at the evidence. It is his van. Not just a white van, you can see the company logo on it, and he admits it's his van. You have an iron bar inside with blood on it which with modern science (not 10 year old science) is matched to Hannah. It is pictured at the scene of the kidnap, the area the 999 call was made, the area the text message was received, and the location the mobile was dumped and the location where the body was dumped. The van had 50 miles extra on the clock than it should have had if only used for his work. He left the country with a black eye. Hannah's body had semen on it that matched Kohli (again with modern DNA analysis) and his blood inside her boots. When faced with the DNA evidence he doesn't claim it's not his, he admits to having sex with Hannah but claims he was kidnapped and forced into it. He makes theses claims not 5 years ago, not 2 years ago when brought into the UK but only in court when he's seen all the evidence. Does that seem a likely defence to you? I'll kidnap you and blindfold you and give you a good kicking and we'll see if you can get hard when some unseen person touches you. He claims that Hannah didn't say anything other than commenting on the blood coming out of his nose. I think a kidnapped terrified girl being forced by multiple strangers to have sex with another stranger who is also tied up might have said something else. The 999 call has a voice that, whilst it can't be 100% identified as Kohli, is of a heavily accented man who clearly doesn't speak English very well. If you couldn't find him guilty then I hope someone like you is never on a jury when it's your loved ones who've been killed skippy126
  • Score: 0

8:09pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Elda1 says...

Bas-t-ard should have been hung....A life for a life....Rot in hell you piece of Scum.
Bas-t-ard should have been hung....A life for a life....Rot in hell you piece of Scum. Elda1
  • Score: 0

8:16pm Tue 25 Nov 08

AlanCalvert says...

Skippy - he does not have to prove his innocence in court, but the prosecution does have to prove his guilt. DNA testing IS open to interpretation, not that the CPS would want anyone to believe that. He had a verifiable excuse to leave the country, after which he was accused of murder. He then went missing, probably as you would have done if you were accused of murder. Imagine your state of mind if you had been accused of such crimes - you too may pop a mental gasket and start talking nonsense. Fantasy confessions are well documented and often go along with fantasy alibis.

As I said, I am not arguing that the guy is innocent, just that based on the evidence as reported, I could not convict him. I expect an appeal will be lodged.

As for me being on a jury, you may wish I was if you are ever wrongfully accused! Revenge is sweet, but only when directed at the right person.
Skippy - he does not have to prove his innocence in court, but the prosecution does have to prove his guilt. DNA testing IS open to interpretation, not that the CPS would want anyone to believe that. He had a verifiable excuse to leave the country, after which he was accused of murder. He then went missing, probably as you would have done if you were accused of murder. Imagine your state of mind if you had been accused of such crimes - you too may pop a mental gasket and start talking nonsense. Fantasy confessions are well documented and often go along with fantasy alibis. As I said, I am not arguing that the guy is innocent, just that based on the evidence as reported, I could not convict him. I expect an appeal will be lodged. As for me being on a jury, you may wish I was if you are ever wrongfully accused! Revenge is sweet, but only when directed at the right person. AlanCalvert
  • Score: 0

8:54pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Stubs says...

I hope that scum Kohli rots in prison. Should have been more like 50 years for what he did.
I hope that scum Kohli rots in prison. Should have been more like 50 years for what he did. Stubs
  • Score: 0

8:59pm Tue 25 Nov 08

nosy parker says...

bring back the DEATH PENALTY he doesnt deserve to live and we shouldnt have to pay for him
bring back the DEATH PENALTY he doesnt deserve to live and we shouldnt have to pay for him nosy parker
  • Score: 0

9:20pm Tue 25 Nov 08

furtive_vole says...

"He had a verifiable excuse to leave the country, after which he was accused of murder" (AlanCalvert) How could Mr Kohli's claim that he was kidnapped and beaten up be 'verified'? Ultimately, we only have his claim for it.

The other 'excuse' was going to see his mother, which he had been talking about for months previously without doing anything, and for which he sought to borrow money from others.

BTW I was in the public gallery on 2 days and saw some of this first-hand. I have to add that the defence barrister put on a brilliant show! Presumably we taxpayers funded that as well....
"He had a verifiable excuse to leave the country, after which he was accused of murder" (AlanCalvert) How could Mr Kohli's claim that he was kidnapped and beaten up be 'verified'? Ultimately, we only have his claim for it. The other 'excuse' was going to see his mother, which he had been talking about for months previously without doing anything, and for which he sought to borrow money from others. BTW I was in the public gallery on 2 days and saw some of this first-hand. I have to add that the defence barrister put on a brilliant show! Presumably we taxpayers funded that as well.... furtive_vole
  • Score: 0

9:29pm Tue 25 Nov 08

Finlay says...

Good riddance to the slimey murdering liar. Not man enough to exist and when he was faced with the taking of a young and talented life.

He wriggled and wriggled and lied and lied. Well done the Indian police for catching him as he waited for the bus to Nepal.

Gutless worm - Say hi to the guys in Belmarsh or Parkhurst or whichever prison you go to. They must be dying to meet you Mr Kohli.

Good riddance to the slimey murdering liar. Not man enough to exist and when he was faced with the taking of a young and talented life. He wriggled and wriggled and lied and lied. Well done the Indian police for catching him as he waited for the bus to Nepal. Gutless worm - Say hi to the guys in Belmarsh or Parkhurst or whichever prison you go to. They must be dying to meet you Mr Kohli. Finlay
  • Score: 0

10:49pm Tue 25 Nov 08

skippy126 says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
Skippy - he does not have to prove his innocence in court, but the prosecution does have to prove his guilt. DNA testing IS open to interpretation, not that the CPS would want anyone to believe that. He had a verifiable excuse to leave the country, after which he was accused of murder. He then went missing, probably as you would have done if you were accused of murder. Imagine your state of mind if you had been accused of such crimes - you too may pop a mental gasket and start talking nonsense. Fantasy confessions are well documented and often go along with fantasy alibis.

As I said, I am not arguing that the guy is innocent, just that based on the evidence as reported, I could not convict him. I expect an appeal will be lodged.

As for me being on a jury, you may wish I was if you are ever wrongfully accused! Revenge is sweet, but only when directed at the right person.
Well not according to his defence - he never contested ANY of the DNA evidence. Only thing he contested was his own voice analyst to say that it couldn't be proven it was definitely his voice on the 999 tape. Seems it's only you who thinks the DNA is open to interpretation. His defence team presumably couldn't find any reputable scientist who could contradict the CPS findings. He had a plan to leave the country, but he brought it forward a week or so, hence his desperation to get the money for the flight. He thought he could hang around but the reality of staying here as a murderer was a little different to his fantasy. I presume you're just trolling, since nobody can be as gullible as you seem.

His van, her mobile, at the same location twice on the same night in different parts of the town, right down to the second. Second time definitely him in the van as he was officially at work. Him and the van and her mobile in Portsmouth where her belongings were dumped, along with an inexplicable gap of 30 minutes between his deliveries. His van in the area of the body dump site. Inexplicable extra miles on the van's milometer over and above what he would need to do for his job(85 needed, 135 miles done). Foreign man on the tape, speaking bad English in an accent similar to his. The Cuts etc. under his eye after the murder. Confirmed that he was in the area with his van, drinking in a pub very close to the area where Hannah was kidnapped, so if he wasn't kidnapped etc. which you seem to agree since you say it's a fantasy alibi then he was driving the van on the night she was kidnapped, and was driving around pointlessly and aimlessly, but coincidentally following the route of the killer only seconds ahead or behind including during his confirmed morning rounds for work. Which begs the question where did the cut come from if he wasn't kidnapped and didn't attack Hannah. Goes home early from shift morning after killing, citing a bad back. No defence offered until he'd seen all the evidence against him. Confession was never used in evidence so is irrelevant as to whether he was coerced. The evidence is damning, and I didn't even mention DNA in that summation of the evidence. It's only untrained, amateur expert Alan, that thinks the DNA in this case is nothing. You base that on no knowledge of the specifics of the DNA evidence in this case other than the odds given by the CPS expert.

You're either trolling or you're a naive conspiracy theorist type who's desperate to find fault with anything official. Everyone knows he's as guilty as hell.
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: Skippy - he does not have to prove his innocence in court, but the prosecution does have to prove his guilt. DNA testing IS open to interpretation, not that the CPS would want anyone to believe that. He had a verifiable excuse to leave the country, after which he was accused of murder. He then went missing, probably as you would have done if you were accused of murder. Imagine your state of mind if you had been accused of such crimes - you too may pop a mental gasket and start talking nonsense. Fantasy confessions are well documented and often go along with fantasy alibis. As I said, I am not arguing that the guy is innocent, just that based on the evidence as reported, I could not convict him. I expect an appeal will be lodged. As for me being on a jury, you may wish I was if you are ever wrongfully accused! Revenge is sweet, but only when directed at the right person.[/p][/quote]Well not according to his defence - he never contested ANY of the DNA evidence. Only thing he contested was his own voice analyst to say that it couldn't be proven it was definitely his voice on the 999 tape. Seems it's only you who thinks the DNA is open to interpretation. His defence team presumably couldn't find any reputable scientist who could contradict the CPS findings. He had a plan to leave the country, but he brought it forward a week or so, hence his desperation to get the money for the flight. He thought he could hang around but the reality of staying here as a murderer was a little different to his fantasy. I presume you're just trolling, since nobody can be as gullible as you seem. His van, her mobile, at the same location twice on the same night in different parts of the town, right down to the second. Second time definitely him in the van as he was officially at work. Him and the van and her mobile in Portsmouth where her belongings were dumped, along with an inexplicable gap of 30 minutes between his deliveries. His van in the area of the body dump site. Inexplicable extra miles on the van's milometer over and above what he would need to do for his job(85 needed, 135 miles done). Foreign man on the tape, speaking bad English in an accent similar to his. The Cuts etc. under his eye after the murder. Confirmed that he was in the area with his van, drinking in a pub very close to the area where Hannah was kidnapped, so if he wasn't kidnapped etc. which you seem to agree since you say it's a fantasy alibi then he was driving the van on the night she was kidnapped, and was driving around pointlessly and aimlessly, but coincidentally following the route of the killer only seconds ahead or behind including during his confirmed morning rounds for work. Which begs the question where did the cut come from if he wasn't kidnapped and didn't attack Hannah. Goes home early from shift morning after killing, citing a bad back. No defence offered until he'd seen all the evidence against him. Confession was never used in evidence so is irrelevant as to whether he was coerced. The evidence is damning, and I didn't even mention DNA in that summation of the evidence. It's only untrained, amateur expert Alan, that thinks the DNA in this case is nothing. You base that on no knowledge of the specifics of the DNA evidence in this case other than the odds given by the CPS expert. You're either trolling or you're a naive conspiracy theorist type who's desperate to find fault with anything official. Everyone knows he's as guilty as hell. skippy126
  • Score: 0

11:29pm Tue 25 Nov 08

AlanCalvert says...

I hope none of you are ever accused of a hideous crime such as this. If you are, then I can assure you there will be a hoard of knee jerk, hang-em high types after your blood just as there have been after Mr. Kohli. When you are assumed guilty, circumstantial evidence can easily seal your fate.
I hope none of you are ever accused of a hideous crime such as this. If you are, then I can assure you there will be a hoard of knee jerk, hang-em high types after your blood just as there have been after Mr. Kohli. When you are assumed guilty, circumstantial evidence can easily seal your fate. AlanCalvert
  • Score: 0

12:01am Wed 26 Nov 08

lowe and behold says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
I hope none of you are ever accused of a hideous crime such as this. If you are, then I can assure you there will be a hoard of knee jerk, hang-em high types after your blood just as there have been after Mr. Kohli. When you are assumed guilty, circumstantial evidence can easily seal your fate.
YOU REALLY ARE A GRADE A PRAT!
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: I hope none of you are ever accused of a hideous crime such as this. If you are, then I can assure you there will be a hoard of knee jerk, hang-em high types after your blood just as there have been after Mr. Kohli. When you are assumed guilty, circumstantial evidence can easily seal your fate. [/p][/quote]YOU REALLY ARE A GRADE A PRAT! lowe and behold
  • Score: 0

12:17am Wed 26 Nov 08

Quite Frankly says...

AlanCalvert wrote:
I hope none of you are ever accused of a hideous crime such as this. If you are, then I can assure you there will be a hoard of knee jerk, hang-em high types after your blood just as there have been after Mr. Kohli. When you are assumed guilty, circumstantial evidence can easily seal your fate.
If I was accused of such a hideous crime, I would hope not to have left my DNA behind. I would probably not have fled overseas and dragged this case out.I would probably not have gone on TV and confessed. I would have asked my 'defence' to have discredited DNA evidence, rather than trying to suggest some people 'made me do it'.

You demean yourself, AlanCalvert.

My deepest respects to Hannah's family.
[quote][p][bold]AlanCalvert[/bold] wrote: I hope none of you are ever accused of a hideous crime such as this. If you are, then I can assure you there will be a hoard of knee jerk, hang-em high types after your blood just as there have been after Mr. Kohli. When you are assumed guilty, circumstantial evidence can easily seal your fate. [/p][/quote]If I was accused of such a hideous crime, I would hope not to have left my DNA behind. I would probably not have fled overseas and dragged this case out.I would probably not have gone on TV and confessed. I would have asked my 'defence' to have discredited DNA evidence, rather than trying to suggest some people 'made me do it'. You demean yourself, AlanCalvert. My deepest respects to Hannah's family. Quite Frankly
  • Score: 0

4:47am Wed 26 Nov 08

Big Boy says...

Alan Calvert if you want to ponificate get your facts straight!
Alan Calvert if you want to ponificate get your facts straight! Big Boy
  • Score: 0

9:29am Wed 26 Nov 08

skippy126 says...

Alan, A jury can only try the person on the evidence presented. The prosecution said it was his DNA and the defence agreed. If DNA really was so open to debate as you claim then Kohli and his defence team would have challenged it. You've gone very quiet since I pointed out the defence couldn't find anyone to challenge it and that it's only amateur experts such as yourself who think DNA evidence is not as it seems. There's clearly no reputable scientists who can be used to challenge it. You can't point to a confirmed wrongful prosecution based on DNA errors. Or maybe there IS one or two....but it's certainly incredibly rare at the very least given how many cases DNA is used in around the world.

As I said you're either trolling or a conspiracy theorist who is desperate to find fault with anything official.
Alan, A jury can only try the person on the evidence presented. The prosecution said it was his DNA and the defence agreed. If DNA really was so open to debate as you claim then Kohli and his defence team would have challenged it. You've gone very quiet since I pointed out the defence couldn't find anyone to challenge it and that it's only amateur experts such as yourself who think DNA evidence is not as it seems. There's clearly no reputable scientists who can be used to challenge it. You can't point to a confirmed wrongful prosecution based on DNA errors. Or maybe there IS one or two....but it's certainly incredibly rare at the very least given how many cases DNA is used in around the world. As I said you're either trolling or a conspiracy theorist who is desperate to find fault with anything official. skippy126
  • Score: 0

9:51am Wed 26 Nov 08

Ocean Village resident says...

Alan, I assume you are getting a kick from this distasteful wind-up.
Even the most sceptical would have to agree that the wealth of 'circumstantial' evidence, coupled with the DNA results nail Kohli as the killer.
Now run along back to your library to continue reading on how Neil Armstrong was simply a Hollywood actor and the Royal Family killed Diana.
Yes this is an open forum to discuss local news but I suggest you pay some respect to a grieving family.
Alan, I assume you are getting a kick from this distasteful wind-up. Even the most sceptical would have to agree that the wealth of 'circumstantial' evidence, coupled with the DNA results nail Kohli as the killer. Now run along back to your library to continue reading on how Neil Armstrong was simply a Hollywood actor and the Royal Family killed Diana. Yes this is an open forum to discuss local news but I suggest you pay some respect to a grieving family. Ocean Village resident
  • Score: 0

11:35am Wed 26 Nov 08

Paramjit Bahia says...

This evil monster Kohli has robbed the life of a young girl who wanted to grow up and save human lives. The court has done its very best and delivered the right judgement. Sadly the justice is something very different.

Our hotels operating under the brand name of HMP are too good to lock up this disgraceful animal, he should have been put in a cage located in the city centre so that all the yobs could throw abuse and urinate on him for the rest of his life. Other alternative should have been agreement with India to lock him in one of their jails, which does mean jail and operate like what it should be.

This evil monster Kohli has robbed the life of a young girl who wanted to grow up and save human lives. The court has done its very best and delivered the right judgement. Sadly the justice is something very different. Our hotels operating under the brand name of HMP are too good to lock up this disgraceful animal, he should have been put in a cage located in the city centre so that all the yobs could throw abuse and urinate on him for the rest of his life. Other alternative should have been agreement with India to lock him in one of their jails, which does mean jail and operate like what it should be. Paramjit Bahia
  • Score: 0

1:03pm Sat 29 Nov 08

tamoun says...

Is yr justice 24 yrs in prison.
Our justice he must be hanged in public.

azhari from Sudan
Is yr justice 24 yrs in prison. Our justice he must be hanged in public. azhari from Sudan tamoun
  • Score: 0

1:04pm Sat 29 Nov 08

tamoun says...

Is yr justice only 24 yrs in prison.
Our justice he must be hanged in public.

azhari from Sudan
Is yr justice only 24 yrs in prison. Our justice he must be hanged in public. azhari from Sudan tamoun
  • Score: 0
Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree