CLASS A drugs worth £11,000 have been recovered from a hotel room, after a man was attacked and robbed outside his home.
Police officers are now hoping the people pictured in these CCTV images will be able to help them with their investigation.
The victim was robbed outside his home in Brintons Road, Southampton, and the items he was carrying were stolen. He suffered an arm injury during the robbery.
Inquiries led police officers to a room in the Ibis Hotel in West Quay Road, where the drugs were found. Officers have also managed to recover a number of the stolen items.
The Operation Fortress Team is today releasing pictures of a man and woman who are sought to help with enquiries. The pair are seen on CCTV entering the hotel just before 8.15pm on December 5, 2012.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who recognises the pair and may know who they are.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Operation Fortress on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Three men have been charged with robbery and possession of class 'A' drugs with intent to supply in connection with the investigation into the robbery.
More crime stories from the Daily Echo:
- Woman rescued after car crashes into Hampshire pub
- Four arrested in raid on Indian restaurant
- Police in 12-hour stand off with knifeman
- Burglar causes £40,000 damage to historic relics - but breaks both ankles
- Bid to make roads safer across Hampshire launched by police
- Police helicopter launched in hunt for armed man
- Scam investigation launched by police
- Appeal to track down nuisance motorbike riders