Body found at flats in Fareham no longer being treated as suspicious

UPDATE: Body found at flats no longer being treated as suspicious

Police tape

Body found at flats treated as suspicious death

Body found at flats treated as suspicious death

First published in Crime
Last updated

POLICE have confirmed the death of a man at a Hampshire block of flats is no longer being treated as suspicious.

Officers in Fareham were called to Valentine Close just after 7am this morning, after the body of a 50-year-old man was found.

Daily Echo:

He has been named by police as Guy St John Loveday and his next of kin have been informed.

It was initially being treated as suspicious but after an investigation officers confirmed there were no suspicious circumstances.

Detective Chief Inspector Linda Dawson, said: “We are still carrying out a number of enquiries as part of this investigation and would like to hear from anyone who may have seen or spoken to Mr Loveday since 7am on Tuesday to contact us.”

A post mortem examination is due to take place at Royal Hampshire County hospital in Winchester this afternoon.

Officers are conducting high visibility patrols in the area and speaking to residents, providing reassurance.

If anyone in or around the Valentine Close area heard or saw anything suspicious from lunchtime yesterday onwards, to contact police on 101 quoting Operation Connery.

Daily Echo:

 

Comments (8)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

10:09pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Please be realistic says...

Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
[quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc Please be realistic
  • Score: 15

1:10am Thu 1 May 14

Lockssmart says...

Please be realistic wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?
[quote][p][bold]Please be realistic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc[/p][/quote]Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered? Lockssmart
  • Score: 0

8:36am Thu 1 May 14

Zexagon says...

Lockssmart wrote:
Please be realistic wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?
It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done
[quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Please be realistic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc[/p][/quote]Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?[/p][/quote]It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done Zexagon
  • Score: 2

11:05am Thu 1 May 14

Zexagon says...

Lockssmart wrote:
Please be realistic wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?
The lets cover anywhere routine within the SOUTHERN daily echo region? You can buy the echo in Fareham
[quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Please be realistic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc[/p][/quote]Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?[/p][/quote]The lets cover anywhere routine within the SOUTHERN daily echo region? You can buy the echo in Fareham Zexagon
  • Score: 1

11:18am Thu 1 May 14

Saint Prez says...

I reckon hes a secret skunt, theres lots of red & white in fareham.
I reckon hes a secret skunt, theres lots of red & white in fareham. Saint Prez
  • Score: -1

2:17pm Thu 1 May 14

Lockssmart says...

Zexagon wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Please be realistic wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?
It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done
Is that how you want me big and hard?
[quote][p][bold]Zexagon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Please be realistic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc[/p][/quote]Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?[/p][/quote]It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done[/p][/quote]Is that how you want me big and hard? Lockssmart
  • Score: 0

3:47pm Thu 1 May 14

Saint Prez says...

Lockssmart wrote:
Zexagon wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Please be realistic wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?
It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done
Is that how you want me big and hard?
Yep, deffo a skunt, and a gay one at that
[quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Zexagon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Please be realistic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc[/p][/quote]Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?[/p][/quote]It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done[/p][/quote]Is that how you want me big and hard?[/p][/quote]Yep, deffo a skunt, and a gay one at that Saint Prez
  • Score: -2

4:14pm Thu 1 May 14

Lockssmart says...

Saint Prez wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Zexagon wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Please be realistic wrote:
Lockssmart wrote:
Thats skate territory.
Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc
Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?
It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done
Is that how you want me big and hard?
Yep, deffo a skunt, and a gay one at that
I cant handlle both of you gaylords
[quote][p][bold]Saint Prez[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Zexagon[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Please be realistic[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Lockssmart[/bold] wrote: Thats skate territory.[/p][/quote]Please have some respect. A man has died. A family has lost somebody who could have been a Dad, husband, Grandfather etc[/p][/quote]Did i say anything about his death? The DE doing its usual "lets cover stories anywhere routine". What a narrow minded attititude you have. Maybe you should live in a tunnel, blinkered?[/p][/quote]It's not the Southampton daily echo. SOUTHERN is the clue,and they do sell the echo in Fareham . If your comment makes you feel big and hard,well done[/p][/quote]Is that how you want me big and hard?[/p][/quote]Yep, deffo a skunt, and a gay one at that[/p][/quote]I cant handlle both of you gaylords Lockssmart
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree