Paedophile who abused orphans in India is flown back to UK

Daily Echo: Allan Waters Allan Waters

A HAMPSHIRE paedophile who abused homeless boys in a Mumbai orphanage is back in the UK.

Allan Waters, 63, a retired Naval officer from Portchester, was deported after serving a six-year jail term in India.

He was met a Heathrow by police from Scotland Yard and made to sign the sex offenders register.

Waters, a highly respected Lieutenant Commander formerly of Cador Drive, was found guilty in 2006 of carrying out child abuse at the Anchorage shelter in Mumbai.

He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’.

But that decision was quashed by the country’s Supreme Court, which ordered Waters to serve the rest of his six-year jail term and pay damages and fines imposed.

Waters was arrested at New York’s John F Kennedy International Airport in 2003 on the basis of an Interpol arrest warrant and was extradited to face charges in India following a complaint from a 15-year-old boy about repeated sexual and physical abuse.

Four other boys also made similar complaints.

Comments (49)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:59am Wed 20 Jun 12

Smartiepants says...

Another scumbag in the UK. Pity they don't have lethal injection over there or over here then they wouldn't pose a problem for anyone and the taxpayer wouldn't have to keep a permanent eye on them. What a waste of a skin.
Another scumbag in the UK. Pity they don't have lethal injection over there or over here then they wouldn't pose a problem for anyone and the taxpayer wouldn't have to keep a permanent eye on them. What a waste of a skin. Smartiepants

10:11am Wed 20 Jun 12

Goldenwight says...

Smartiepants wrote:
Another scumbag in the UK. Pity they don't have lethal injection over there or over here then they wouldn't pose a problem for anyone and the taxpayer wouldn't have to keep a permanent eye on them. What a waste of a skin.
A UK citizen- apparently of some repute, not everyone gets to be a two and a half ringer- who has committed no crime in this country of which we are made aware. And if you believe that the UK authorities actually keep an eye on prior sex offenders, you are sadly misguided.

Reading some of the comments I see here makes me sad that we don't have compulsory abortion, never mind lethal injection.
[quote][p][bold]Smartiepants[/bold] wrote: Another scumbag in the UK. Pity they don't have lethal injection over there or over here then they wouldn't pose a problem for anyone and the taxpayer wouldn't have to keep a permanent eye on them. What a waste of a skin.[/p][/quote]A UK citizen- apparently of some repute, not everyone gets to be a two and a half ringer- who has committed no crime in this country of which we are made aware. And if you believe that the UK authorities actually keep an eye on prior sex offenders, you are sadly misguided. Reading some of the comments I see here makes me sad that we don't have compulsory abortion, never mind lethal injection. Goldenwight

10:51am Wed 20 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?
Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here? The Salv

11:16am Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

The Salv wrote:
Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?
Probably because we want to see justice being done, and don't trust that the average petty criminal we deport will actually serve any sentence in their own country. Which is a fair assumption. I can't see, for example, the Polish courts caring too much about a telly that was nicked in Britain.

Double-edged sword, isn't it? We demand justice, but that justice costs. Would you rather the crim got off scot-free, but stopped costing the UK taxpayer, or that he got his just desserts, at our expense? Given that him getting his just desserts at someone else's expense is probably off the table.
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?[/p][/quote]Probably because we want to see justice being done, and don't trust that the average petty criminal we deport will actually serve any sentence in their own country. Which is a fair assumption. I can't see, for example, the Polish courts caring too much about a telly that was nicked in Britain. Double-edged sword, isn't it? We demand justice, but that justice costs. Would you rather the crim got off scot-free, but stopped costing the UK taxpayer, or that he got his just desserts, at our expense? Given that him getting his just desserts at someone else's expense is probably off the table. Georgem

12:27pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Verloren Hoop says...

The Human Rights act Mr. Salve.
The Human Rights act Mr. Salve. Verloren Hoop

12:28pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Taskforce 141 says...

Hang, Drawn and then Quartered!

The only answer to such vile criminals
Hang, Drawn and then Quartered! The only answer to such vile criminals Taskforce 141

12:31pm Wed 20 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Georgem wrote:
The Salv wrote: Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?
Probably because we want to see justice being done, and don't trust that the average petty criminal we deport will actually serve any sentence in their own country. Which is a fair assumption. I can't see, for example, the Polish courts caring too much about a telly that was nicked in Britain. Double-edged sword, isn't it? We demand justice, but that justice costs. Would you rather the crim got off scot-free, but stopped costing the UK taxpayer, or that he got his just desserts, at our expense? Given that him getting his just desserts at someone else's expense is probably off the table.
Being deported from "the land of gold" (as it is known to most immigrants) is surely punishment enough!
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?[/p][/quote]Probably because we want to see justice being done, and don't trust that the average petty criminal we deport will actually serve any sentence in their own country. Which is a fair assumption. I can't see, for example, the Polish courts caring too much about a telly that was nicked in Britain. Double-edged sword, isn't it? We demand justice, but that justice costs. Would you rather the crim got off scot-free, but stopped costing the UK taxpayer, or that he got his just desserts, at our expense? Given that him getting his just desserts at someone else's expense is probably off the table.[/p][/quote]Being deported from "the land of gold" (as it is known to most immigrants) is surely punishment enough! The Salv

12:32pm Wed 20 Jun 12

louise123 says...

Why send him back , he should have been shot no excuses.
Why send him back , he should have been shot no excuses. louise123

12:58pm Wed 20 Jun 12

cliffwalker says...

Goldenwight wrote:
Smartiepants wrote:
Another scumbag in the UK. Pity they don't have lethal injection over there or over here then they wouldn't pose a problem for anyone and the taxpayer wouldn't have to keep a permanent eye on them. What a waste of a skin.
A UK citizen- apparently of some repute, not everyone gets to be a two and a half ringer- who has committed no crime in this country of which we are made aware. And if you believe that the UK authorities actually keep an eye on prior sex offenders, you are sadly misguided.

Reading some of the comments I see here makes me sad that we don't have compulsory abortion, never mind lethal injection.
Placet
[quote][p][bold]Goldenwight[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Smartiepants[/bold] wrote: Another scumbag in the UK. Pity they don't have lethal injection over there or over here then they wouldn't pose a problem for anyone and the taxpayer wouldn't have to keep a permanent eye on them. What a waste of a skin.[/p][/quote]A UK citizen- apparently of some repute, not everyone gets to be a two and a half ringer- who has committed no crime in this country of which we are made aware. And if you believe that the UK authorities actually keep an eye on prior sex offenders, you are sadly misguided. Reading some of the comments I see here makes me sad that we don't have compulsory abortion, never mind lethal injection.[/p][/quote]Placet cliffwalker

1:24pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Dresnez says...

Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him. Dresnez

1:27pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

The Salv wrote:
Georgem wrote:
The Salv wrote: Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?
Probably because we want to see justice being done, and don't trust that the average petty criminal we deport will actually serve any sentence in their own country. Which is a fair assumption. I can't see, for example, the Polish courts caring too much about a telly that was nicked in Britain. Double-edged sword, isn't it? We demand justice, but that justice costs. Would you rather the crim got off scot-free, but stopped costing the UK taxpayer, or that he got his just desserts, at our expense? Given that him getting his just desserts at someone else's expense is probably off the table.
Being deported from "the land of gold" (as it is known to most immigrants) is surely punishment enough!
Lol naturally!
[quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]The Salv[/bold] wrote: Why is it we have to take our criminals back but the majority of the time we have issues deporting foreign criminals here?[/p][/quote]Probably because we want to see justice being done, and don't trust that the average petty criminal we deport will actually serve any sentence in their own country. Which is a fair assumption. I can't see, for example, the Polish courts caring too much about a telly that was nicked in Britain. Double-edged sword, isn't it? We demand justice, but that justice costs. Would you rather the crim got off scot-free, but stopped costing the UK taxpayer, or that he got his just desserts, at our expense? Given that him getting his just desserts at someone else's expense is probably off the table.[/p][/quote]Being deported from "the land of gold" (as it is known to most immigrants) is surely punishment enough![/p][/quote]Lol naturally! Georgem

1:34pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Dresnez says...

Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors. Dresnez

1:54pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Dresnez wrote:
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.
[quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist. Georgem

1:56pm Wed 20 Jun 12

ohec says...

Dresnez wrote:
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Thank you Echo for printing this story and printing the photo, every decent law abiding citizen has the right to be made aware of these scumbags, the only part of this story that i think is sad is the fact that he has brought shame not only upon himself but to some extent the Royal Navy. As for those people that appear to be defending him you are just as bad,all these scumbags should be branded as unclean across their forehead and castrated.
[quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Thank you Echo for printing this story and printing the photo, every decent law abiding citizen has the right to be made aware of these scumbags, the only part of this story that i think is sad is the fact that he has brought shame not only upon himself but to some extent the Royal Navy. As for those people that appear to be defending him you are just as bad,all these scumbags should be branded as unclean across their forehead and castrated. ohec

2:16pm Wed 20 Jun 12

freemantlegirl2 says...

Georgem wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.
So taking advantage and paedophilia are two different things then!!

What a ridiculous inane comment!
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.[/p][/quote]So taking advantage and paedophilia are two different things then!! What a ridiculous inane comment! freemantlegirl2

2:26pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Folkestone Saint says...

Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
[quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death. Folkestone Saint

2:48pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Dresnez says...

ohec wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Thank you Echo for printing this story and printing the photo, every decent law abiding citizen has the right to be made aware of these scumbags, the only part of this story that i think is sad is the fact that he has brought shame not only upon himself but to some extent the Royal Navy. As for those people that appear to be defending him you are just as bad,all these scumbags should be branded as unclean across their forehead and castrated.
Yup and wife-beaters should also have it tattooed on their forehead etc. So ladies know not to get involved with them.

Sure and we should go back to burning witches at the stake.

NOT defending him - just think the justice systems have to be trusted to know what is best and he has served his time and importantly is on the sex-offenders register.

His crime is vile but he served 6 yrs in prison for which he deserved. This will haunt him for the rest of his days I am sure. As a Lt Cdr he would have been expected to lay down his life for his country and no doubt would have done so. He is also sexually deviant so is on the sex offenders register.

Your viewpoint is rather extreme and extremists have never produced much of value ie your comments below:

"As for those people that appear to be defending him you are just as bad,all these scumbags should be branded as unclean across their forehead and castrated."

Not sure the outcome you want, but you can see why the police will now have to protect him, instead of hunting down criminals at large who have not been caught and continuing to offend.
[quote][p][bold]ohec[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Thank you Echo for printing this story and printing the photo, every decent law abiding citizen has the right to be made aware of these scumbags, the only part of this story that i think is sad is the fact that he has brought shame not only upon himself but to some extent the Royal Navy. As for those people that appear to be defending him you are just as bad,all these scumbags should be branded as unclean across their forehead and castrated.[/p][/quote]Yup and wife-beaters should also have it tattooed on their forehead etc. So ladies know not to get involved with them. Sure and we should go back to burning witches at the stake. NOT defending him - just think the justice systems have to be trusted to know what is best and he has served his time and importantly is on the sex-offenders register. His crime is vile but he served 6 yrs in prison for which he deserved. This will haunt him for the rest of his days I am sure. As a Lt Cdr he would have been expected to lay down his life for his country and no doubt would have done so. He is also sexually deviant so is on the sex offenders register. Your viewpoint is rather extreme and extremists have never produced much of value ie your comments below: "As for those people that appear to be defending him you are just as bad,all these scumbags should be branded as unclean across their forehead and castrated." Not sure the outcome you want, but you can see why the police will now have to protect him, instead of hunting down criminals at large who have not been caught and continuing to offend. Dresnez

3:26pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

freemantlegirl2 wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.
So taking advantage and paedophilia are two different things then!!

What a ridiculous inane comment!
Well, aren't they? Do you know what the word 'paedophile' means?
[quote][p][bold]freemantlegirl2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.[/p][/quote]So taking advantage and paedophilia are two different things then!! What a ridiculous inane comment![/p][/quote]Well, aren't they? Do you know what the word 'paedophile' means? Georgem

3:32pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse. Georgem

3:44pm Wed 20 Jun 12

opera phantom says...

Dresnez wrote:
Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison.

Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Yeh. And their justice is wetter than rain. Why shouldn't he be named and shamed? Filthy swine.
If they can't keep paedophiles locked up for ever then castrate the scum. This country has had enough of woolly liberal do gooders.
[quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Yeh. And their justice is wetter than rain. Why shouldn't he be named and shamed? Filthy swine. If they can't keep paedophiles locked up for ever then castrate the scum. This country has had enough of woolly liberal do gooders. opera phantom

3:50pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Dresnez says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
Agree vile crimes and abuse of trust and it would serve him right if he died of aids.

However he has done his time and as he is on the sex offenders register he will not be able to work with vulnerable people again.

I do not genuinely think the public at large is at risk from a known offender unless the offender want to return to prison for a very long time.

Vigilantes are not my favourite people either. They see themselves as right and insist their brand of justice is the right one.

Homosexuality used to be a crime and no longer is. Vigilantes of that time would have also said the same of them.

I just think we should leave it to the justice system. No one is suggesting he got off with a lenient sentence so I don't see the point of the article or how it benefits/protects anyone, but can see it will not be helpful if the police have to waste time protecting him and if he is unable to live in freedom to pursue his living then the taxpayer will keep him.

He is old enough to have known better and I am sure he will be an outcast amongst his own.
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]Agree vile crimes and abuse of trust and it would serve him right if he died of aids. However he has done his time and as he is on the sex offenders register he will not be able to work with vulnerable people again. I do not genuinely think the public at large is at risk from a known offender unless the offender want to return to prison for a very long time. Vigilantes are not my favourite people either. They see themselves as right and insist their brand of justice is the right one. Homosexuality used to be a crime and no longer is. Vigilantes of that time would have also said the same of them. I just think we should leave it to the justice system. No one is suggesting he got off with a lenient sentence so I don't see the point of the article or how it benefits/protects anyone, but can see it will not be helpful if the police have to waste time protecting him and if he is unable to live in freedom to pursue his living then the taxpayer will keep him. He is old enough to have known better and I am sure he will be an outcast amongst his own. Dresnez

3:52pm Wed 20 Jun 12

OSPREYSAINT says...

Have to be caeful about publishing pictures, a lookalike may be on the end of a beating, I remember an account of a paediatrician getting beaten up by some ignorant residents of Leigh Park.
Have to be caeful about publishing pictures, a lookalike may be on the end of a beating, I remember an account of a paediatrician getting beaten up by some ignorant residents of Leigh Park. OSPREYSAINT

3:58pm Wed 20 Jun 12

The Salv says...

freemantlegirl2 wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Dresnez wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.
Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.
So taking advantage and paedophilia are two different things then!! What a ridiculous inane comment!
Oh dear FMG2. Once again you go down the route of Abusive ad hominem, insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument. This is logically fallacious because it relates to the opponent's personal character, which has nothing to do with the logical merit of the opponent's argument. FMG2 in a nutshell.
[quote][p][bold]freemantlegirl2[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Further to my earlier note, he may as well re-offend now as he will be safer in prison. Well done Daily Echo. (Not condoning what he has done but do object to newspapers who think they need to whip up public opinion for their kind of justice.) Justice is for the judiciary and government is for elected politicians not newspaper editors.[/p][/quote]Quite. He's not even a paedophile, but journalists know that the word induces rage. The guy's a scumbag who took advantage of homeless boys, no doubt about it. But he's not some baby rapist.[/p][/quote]So taking advantage and paedophilia are two different things then!! What a ridiculous inane comment![/p][/quote]Oh dear FMG2. Once again you go down the route of Abusive ad hominem, insulting or belittling one's opponent in order to attack his claim or invalidate his argument. This is logically fallacious because it relates to the opponent's personal character, which has nothing to do with the logical merit of the opponent's argument. FMG2 in a nutshell. The Salv

4:05pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

OSPREYSAINT wrote:
Have to be caeful about publishing pictures, a lookalike may be on the end of a beating, I remember an account of a paediatrician getting beaten up by some ignorant residents of Leigh Park.
So ignorant that they thought paedophiles would openly brag about their crimes by having it inscribed on a plaque and mounted on the wall outside their house, no less.
[quote][p][bold]OSPREYSAINT[/bold] wrote: Have to be caeful about publishing pictures, a lookalike may be on the end of a beating, I remember an account of a paediatrician getting beaten up by some ignorant residents of Leigh Park.[/p][/quote]So ignorant that they thought paedophiles would openly brag about their crimes by having it inscribed on a plaque and mounted on the wall outside their house, no less. Georgem

4:06pm Wed 20 Jun 12

The Salv says...

OSPREYSAINT wrote:
Have to be caeful about publishing pictures, a lookalike may be on the end of a beating, I remember an account of a paediatrician getting beaten up by some ignorant residents of Leigh Park.
As much as I would love to say that this was true, this actually happened in Wales.
[quote][p][bold]OSPREYSAINT[/bold] wrote: Have to be caeful about publishing pictures, a lookalike may be on the end of a beating, I remember an account of a paediatrician getting beaten up by some ignorant residents of Leigh Park.[/p][/quote]As much as I would love to say that this was true, this actually happened in Wales. The Salv

4:20pm Wed 20 Jun 12

ohec says...

Does anybody think we will ever get back to a time when kids can play out in reasonable safety or women can feel safe to go where they want when they want without fear, it seems to me we now live in a very sick society and i am not sure if things really have got that bad or whether we are just more exposed to by all the media. Everything is sex sex sex nowadays homosexuality used to be illegal and kept behind closed doors now it seems to be fashionable to announce to the world that you are what used to be known as queer, sex is used to sell just about anything and nothing is discrete anymore and we wonder why our teenage pregnancy rate is so high. We might have all of the goodies now but i would sooner go back to how it was 50/60 years ago.
Does anybody think we will ever get back to a time when kids can play out in reasonable safety or women can feel safe to go where they want when they want without fear, it seems to me we now live in a very sick society and i am not sure if things really have got that bad or whether we are just more exposed to by all the media. Everything is sex sex sex nowadays homosexuality used to be illegal and kept behind closed doors now it seems to be fashionable to announce to the world that you are what used to be known as queer, sex is used to sell just about anything and nothing is discrete anymore and we wonder why our teenage pregnancy rate is so high. We might have all of the goodies now but i would sooner go back to how it was 50/60 years ago. ohec

4:25pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Folkestone Saint says...

Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.
I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.[/p][/quote]I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen Folkestone Saint

4:58pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.
I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen
What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything!

Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did.

Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned.

And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right?

But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all.

There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sodomy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.[/p][/quote]I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen[/p][/quote]What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything! Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did. Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned. And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right? But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all. There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sod[bold][/bold]omy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries. Georgem

5:05pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it


The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.
[quote]Folkestone Saint wrote: What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it[/quote] The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'. Georgem

6:44pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

I'm in no way making a defence for this man, but as a frequent visitor to India, their entire system is corrupt.

For all we know he could be innocent as one Court ruled there was insufficient evidence.

Unless you know India, you won't understand that they will force a sentence just to put an end to the matter.

But that's based on my experience, he could be guilty as charged?

Trust me you wouldn't want to spend 6 years in an Indian Jail! Ours are Holiday homes in comparison.
I'm in no way making a defence for this man, but as a frequent visitor to India, their entire system is corrupt. For all we know he could be innocent as one Court ruled there was insufficient evidence. Unless you know India, you won't understand that they will force a sentence just to put an end to the matter. But that's based on my experience, he could be guilty as charged? Trust me you wouldn't want to spend 6 years in an Indian Jail! Ours are Holiday homes in comparison. IronLady2010

7:32pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Folkestone Saint says...

Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it


The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.
Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote]Folkestone Saint wrote: What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it[/quote] The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.[/p][/quote]Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive, Folkestone Saint

7:38pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it


The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.
Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,
You mention vigilanties, are you inciting something on an open forum?

What do you want us to do, drive up and burn him with sticks?

You're almost as bad as the offender you mention, a crime is a crime!
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote]Folkestone Saint wrote: What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it[/quote] The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.[/p][/quote]Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,[/p][/quote]You mention vigilanties, are you inciting something on an open forum? What do you want us to do, drive up and burn him with sticks? You're almost as bad as the offender you mention, a crime is a crime! IronLady2010

7:39pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Folkestone Saint says...

Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.
I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen
What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything!

Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did.

Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned.

And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right?

But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all.

There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sodomy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.
What a pathetic response, I am showing empathy (you should try it) towards some innocent kid's and you feel the need to have a go, is your name allan waters by any chance or are you one of the many brave brave troll's we have on here
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.[/p][/quote]I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen[/p][/quote]What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything! Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did. Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned. And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right? But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all. There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sod[bold][/bold]omy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.[/p][/quote]What a pathetic response, I am showing empathy (you should try it) towards some innocent kid's and you feel the need to have a go, is your name allan waters by any chance or are you one of the many brave brave troll's we have on here Folkestone Saint

7:44pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Folkestone Saint says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it


The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.
Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,
You mention vigilanties, are you inciting something on an open forum?

What do you want us to do, drive up and burn him with sticks?

You're almost as bad as the offender you mention, a crime is a crime!
How dare you compare me with these vile beast's, can I suggets to you to drop the word lady from your log-in as over time I can see you are not you just like to wind people up you troll,
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote]Folkestone Saint wrote: What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it[/quote] The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.[/p][/quote]Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,[/p][/quote]You mention vigilanties, are you inciting something on an open forum? What do you want us to do, drive up and burn him with sticks? You're almost as bad as the offender you mention, a crime is a crime![/p][/quote]How dare you compare me with these vile beast's, can I suggets to you to drop the word lady from your log-in as over time I can see you are not you just like to wind people up you troll, Folkestone Saint

7:47pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Folkestone Saint says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
I'm in no way making a defence for this man, but as a frequent visitor to India, their entire system is corrupt.

For all we know he could be innocent as one Court ruled there was insufficient evidence.

Unless you know India, you won't understand that they will force a sentence just to put an end to the matter.

But that's based on my experience, he could be guilty as charged?

Trust me you wouldn't want to spend 6 years in an Indian Jail! Ours are Holiday homes in comparison.
And you know that because, no don't tell me I have made my own mind up on how you troll
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: I'm in no way making a defence for this man, but as a frequent visitor to India, their entire system is corrupt. For all we know he could be innocent as one Court ruled there was insufficient evidence. Unless you know India, you won't understand that they will force a sentence just to put an end to the matter. But that's based on my experience, he could be guilty as charged? Trust me you wouldn't want to spend 6 years in an Indian Jail! Ours are Holiday homes in comparison.[/p][/quote]And you know that because, no don't tell me I have made my own mind up on how you troll Folkestone Saint

7:58pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
IronLady2010 wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it


The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.
Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,
You mention vigilanties, are you inciting something on an open forum?

What do you want us to do, drive up and burn him with sticks?

You're almost as bad as the offender you mention, a crime is a crime!
How dare you compare me with these vile beast's, can I suggets to you to drop the word lady from your log-in as over time I can see you are not you just like to wind people up you troll,
I am entitled to post a comment as much as you are. Although you are taking local matters to Folkestone for some reason.

You should look up the word Troll, having an opinion is not a troll, unless they are awaiting a response - as you are. x
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote]Folkestone Saint wrote: What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it[/quote] The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.[/p][/quote]Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,[/p][/quote]You mention vigilanties, are you inciting something on an open forum? What do you want us to do, drive up and burn him with sticks? You're almost as bad as the offender you mention, a crime is a crime![/p][/quote]How dare you compare me with these vile beast's, can I suggets to you to drop the word lady from your log-in as over time I can see you are not you just like to wind people up you troll,[/p][/quote]I am entitled to post a comment as much as you are. Although you are taking local matters to Folkestone for some reason. You should look up the word Troll, having an opinion is not a troll, unless they are awaiting a response - as you are. x IronLady2010

8:26pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it


The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.
Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,
Ah. Name-calling. Good call. Way to make a point. I'll be over here, discussing adult subjects with people who don't resort to name-calling the second someone says something they don't like.
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote]Folkestone Saint wrote: What amazes me is a an ex dept head is now a convicted peadaphile here in Folkestone and yet he is allowed to live in a flat that overlook's a girls school and has a shared drive with it, his name is brian phillips if any vigilanties want it[/quote] The problem is, people are always aghast that these nonces are allowed to live 'near a school', but everywhere's 'near a school'.[/p][/quote]Being a bit of a knob now arent you, one thing being close as in 1/2 a mile but this one LOOK'S OVER THE SCHOOL, get it he is not close he is next to it and shares a drive,[/p][/quote]Ah. Name-calling. Good call. Way to make a point. I'll be over here, discussing adult subjects with people who don't resort to name-calling the second someone says something they don't like. Georgem

8:28pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Georgem says...

Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.
I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen
What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything!

Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did.

Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned.

And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right?

But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all.

There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sodomy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.
What a pathetic response, I am showing empathy (you should try it) towards some innocent kid's and you feel the need to have a go, is your name allan waters by any chance or are you one of the many brave brave troll's we have on here
Did you miss the bit where I agreed with you, then? Was I having a go? I'm pointing out what I agree with, and what I don't, in your post. Because, you know, real people, they don't feel the need to either completely agree with others, or take a completely contrary stance.

Also, troll? You know that word has a specific meaning, and it isn't "someone I disagree with", right?
[quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.[/p][/quote]I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen[/p][/quote]What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything! Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did. Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned. And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right? But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all. There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sod[bold][/bold]omy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.[/p][/quote]What a pathetic response, I am showing empathy (you should try it) towards some innocent kid's and you feel the need to have a go, is your name allan waters by any chance or are you one of the many brave brave troll's we have on here[/p][/quote]Did you miss the bit where I agreed with you, then? Was I having a go? I'm pointing out what I agree with, and what I don't, in your post. Because, you know, real people, they don't feel the need to either completely agree with others, or take a completely contrary stance. Also, troll? You know that word has a specific meaning, and it isn't "someone I disagree with", right? Georgem

8:55pm Wed 20 Jun 12

The Salv says...

Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Georgem wrote:
Folkestone Saint wrote:
Dresnez wrote:
Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does.

Some crimes are demonised more than others.

For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family.

Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims.

Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.
Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.
How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.
I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen
What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything!

Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did.

Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned.

And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right?

But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all.

There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sodomy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.
What a pathetic response, I am showing empathy (you should try it) towards some innocent kid's and you feel the need to have a go, is your name allan waters by any chance or are you one of the many brave brave troll's we have on here
Did you miss the bit where I agreed with you, then? Was I having a go? I'm pointing out what I agree with, and what I don't, in your post. Because, you know, real people, they don't feel the need to either completely agree with others, or take a completely contrary stance.

Also, troll? You know that word has a specific meaning, and it isn't "someone I disagree with", right?
Oh has he played the old troll card... how pathetic (rolling my eyes)
[quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Georgem[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Folkestone Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dresnez[/bold] wrote: Why is this news? He has served his time and is now on the sex offenders register, the prescribed punishment. Now he has been named and shamed and his photograph published to boot. His crime was heinous, however no one as far as I can tell no one has been murdered or maimed for life physically, except emotionally maybe. Punishment to fit the crime, justice has been done. It will never satisfy the vigilantes of course, nothing ever does. Some crimes are demonised more than others. For instance domestic violence. Most murders are done by members of the victims family. Look at the vigilantes in Londonderry in Ireland folks - We do not want vigilante justice or their version of it and those that subscribe to vigilante justice are no better than their victims. Still the vigilantes will know who he is now, so our police will have to waste time protecting him.[/p][/quote]Are you a complete moron, these children have to live with the fact a trusted person who should have been helping them helped themself, causing damage to the anus and maybe internal organs plus the mind, who could these children turn to and how many others has he raped we will never know, I hope he die's a horrible death.[/p][/quote]How do you know there was anal and internal damage? Just curious, because the article doesn't give any detail on the nature of the abuse.[/p][/quote]I don't know, it is a response to the way that dresnez belittle's the emotional damage that these children will suffer for the rest of their lives and also to point out they may have been raped and therefore physically damaged after all how else do you sexaully abuse a young boy, just because it has not been mentioned doe's not mean it did not happen[/p][/quote]What? Just because it has not been mentioned, does not mean it didn't happen? Really? Brilliant! We can apply this to anything! Story about a taxi driver? Comment on how he eats babies. Well, it doesn't say he DIDN'T eat babies, so we can assume he did. Story about a blind kid? Comment on his numerous bank robberies that we don't know didn't happen, since they weren't mentioned. And so on. Nonsense, the lot of it, right? But yes, I agree, the emotional damage to these kids is the worst part. Physical wounds heal, generally. Emotional wounds often don't, for years, if at all. There's plenty of ways to abuse a young boy without involving sod[bold][/bold]omy. He could just as easily have been making them do something to him. We don't know. I don't particularly want to, it's not pleasant, whatever it was. So I'm not going to speculate on the nature of their injuries.[/p][/quote]What a pathetic response, I am showing empathy (you should try it) towards some innocent kid's and you feel the need to have a go, is your name allan waters by any chance or are you one of the many brave brave troll's we have on here[/p][/quote]Did you miss the bit where I agreed with you, then? Was I having a go? I'm pointing out what I agree with, and what I don't, in your post. Because, you know, real people, they don't feel the need to either completely agree with others, or take a completely contrary stance. Also, troll? You know that word has a specific meaning, and it isn't "someone I disagree with", right?[/p][/quote]Oh has he played the old troll card... how pathetic (rolling my eyes) The Salv

9:07pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

Getting back to the article, has this man been convicted in the UK for crime abroad?

He has merely been asked to sign a register.

Do we rely on Indian Courts, which are totally different to our own.

The man has a superb past record, yet we are judging him based on a foreign Court which is known to be corrupt.

Put him before a UK Court with all the evidence before we condemn him?
Getting back to the article, has this man been convicted in the UK for crime abroad? He has merely been asked to sign a register. Do we rely on Indian Courts, which are totally different to our own. The man has a superb past record, yet we are judging him based on a foreign Court which is known to be corrupt. Put him before a UK Court with all the evidence before we condemn him? IronLady2010

9:27pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
Getting back to the article, has this man been convicted in the UK for crime abroad?

He has merely been asked to sign a register.

Do we rely on Indian Courts, which are totally different to our own.

The man has a superb past record, yet we are judging him based on a foreign Court which is known to be corrupt.

Put him before a UK Court with all the evidence before we condemn him?
I'm not suggesting this man is innocent, but if you visit India, you will appreciate how desperate people are.

This article suggests one single complaint and 4 similar.

It could be they considered this was a route out of the home into some money?

I don't know the ins and out of the case, but it does sound a bit unsure.
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: Getting back to the article, has this man been convicted in the UK for crime abroad? He has merely been asked to sign a register. Do we rely on Indian Courts, which are totally different to our own. The man has a superb past record, yet we are judging him based on a foreign Court which is known to be corrupt. Put him before a UK Court with all the evidence before we condemn him?[/p][/quote]I'm not suggesting this man is innocent, but if you visit India, you will appreciate how desperate people are. This article suggests one single complaint and 4 similar. It could be they considered this was a route out of the home into some money? I don't know the ins and out of the case, but it does sound a bit unsure. IronLady2010

10:49pm Wed 20 Jun 12

Sovietobserver says...

How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.
How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country. Sovietobserver

11:17pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

Sovietobserver wrote:
How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.
You show your ignorance to Indian ways. An Indian Jail is not like a UK Jail. They have no rights etc. I have visited a jail in India, as a visitor, not a guest.

Trust me, you wouldn't wish to spend a week in that place.
Us UK people can visit the jails in India and take certain goods, such as toothpaste, soap etc. But we can't take food which is what they lack.

So, my answer is he didn't enjoy any fellow inmates as you have a blinkered vision on Indian Prisons. They are banged up in there own cell, no pool tables, no PS3. If they're lucky they have a tiny window.
[quote][p][bold]Sovietobserver[/bold] wrote: How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.[/p][/quote]You show your ignorance to Indian ways. An Indian Jail is not like a UK Jail. They have no rights etc. I have visited a jail in India, as a visitor, not a guest. Trust me, you wouldn't wish to spend a week in that place. Us UK people can visit the jails in India and take certain goods, such as toothpaste, soap etc. But we can't take food which is what they lack. So, my answer is he didn't enjoy any fellow inmates as you have a blinkered vision on Indian Prisons. They are banged up in there own cell, no pool tables, no PS3. If they're lucky they have a tiny window. IronLady2010

11:25pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

Sovietobserver wrote:
How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.
Again, you are assuming this man is guilty. Yet he's not been through the UK Courts.

I've paid many rupees for riding a moped legally in India, just to get them off my back!

They start at RS2000+, but if you hide your purse they come down to whatever you've got.

It's all corrupt.
[quote][p][bold]Sovietobserver[/bold] wrote: How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.[/p][/quote]Again, you are assuming this man is guilty. Yet he's not been through the UK Courts. I've paid many rupees for riding a moped legally in India, just to get them off my back! They start at RS2000+, but if you hide your purse they come down to whatever you've got. It's all corrupt. IronLady2010

11:31pm Wed 20 Jun 12

IronLady2010 says...

He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’.



The entire case is questionable.


This is a man who was a highly respected Lieutenant Commander and we suddenly doubt him based on a Foreign Court system.

It's very easy to jump on the bandwaggon society has created.
He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’. The entire case is questionable. This is a man who was a highly respected Lieutenant Commander and we suddenly doubt him based on a Foreign Court system. It's very easy to jump on the bandwaggon society has created. IronLady2010

8:33am Thu 21 Jun 12

Beera Ji says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’. The entire case is questionable. This is a man who was a highly respected Lieutenant Commander and we suddenly doubt him based on a Foreign Court system. It's very easy to jump on the bandwaggon society has created.
'But that decision was quashed by the country’s Supreme Court' did you not read the next line. India is not as backward as you would have people believe. Mumbai is an advanced and modern city you should visit it one day maybe you will see for yourself. The fact that Interpol got involved proves that the Indian's took the case seriously and didn’t just try and get a quick result as some have suggested. seriously and didnt just try and get a quick result as some have suggested.
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’. The entire case is questionable. This is a man who was a highly respected Lieutenant Commander and we suddenly doubt him based on a Foreign Court system. It's very easy to jump on the bandwaggon society has created.[/p][/quote]'But that decision was quashed by the country’s Supreme Court' did you not read the next line. India is not as backward as you would have people believe. Mumbai is an advanced and modern city you should visit it one day maybe you will see for yourself. The fact that Interpol got involved proves that the Indian's took the case seriously and didn’t just try and get a quick result as some have suggested. seriously and didnt just try and get a quick result as some have suggested. Beera Ji

9:30am Thu 21 Jun 12

Georgem says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’.



The entire case is questionable.


This is a man who was a highly respected Lieutenant Commander and we suddenly doubt him based on a Foreign Court system.

It's very easy to jump on the bandwaggon society has created.
You're forgetting, though, that in cases where someone has mentioned 'paedophilia' somewhere, justice and common sense are discarded.
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: He was freed in 2008 by judges at the Indian High Court, who cited “lack of evidence provided by the prosecution’’. The entire case is questionable. This is a man who was a highly respected Lieutenant Commander and we suddenly doubt him based on a Foreign Court system. It's very easy to jump on the bandwaggon society has created.[/p][/quote]You're forgetting, though, that in cases where someone has mentioned 'paedophilia' somewhere, justice and common sense are discarded. Georgem

11:01am Thu 21 Jun 12

ohec says...

Its a bit insulting to question the validity of the Indian judicial system when you look at the mess ours is in.
Its a bit insulting to question the validity of the Indian judicial system when you look at the mess ours is in. ohec

11:19am Thu 21 Jun 12

Stu J says...

IronLady2010 wrote:
Sovietobserver wrote:
How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.
Again, you are assuming this man is guilty. Yet he's not been through the UK Courts.

I've paid many rupees for riding a moped legally in India, just to get them off my back!

They start at RS2000+, but if you hide your purse they come down to whatever you've got.

It's all corrupt.
This is a VERY good point indeed.
If he did what he was accused of it's a pretty hideous thing, although I suspect that some poor person in India has done financially rather well out of it, but why do some people seem to think he should be treated worse than a murderer?
As a parent I'd have hated for someone to have interfered with my kids when they were young BUT at least they'd still be alive. It's not even in the same ball park.
[quote][p][bold]IronLady2010[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sovietobserver[/bold] wrote: How many fellow inmates did he 'enjoy' during his six years in the Indian jail. Perhaps he misses their company now he's back here. Someone needs to encourage the old perv to go back to that jail and spend the rest of his days there, rather than being allowed to stalk around in this country.[/p][/quote]Again, you are assuming this man is guilty. Yet he's not been through the UK Courts. I've paid many rupees for riding a moped legally in India, just to get them off my back! They start at RS2000+, but if you hide your purse they come down to whatever you've got. It's all corrupt.[/p][/quote]This is a VERY good point indeed. If he did what he was accused of it's a pretty hideous thing, although I suspect that some poor person in India has done financially rather well out of it, but why do some people seem to think he should be treated worse than a murderer? As a parent I'd have hated for someone to have interfered with my kids when they were young BUT at least they'd still be alive. It's not even in the same ball park. Stu J

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree