When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Nigel Adkins favourite to take over as new Blackpool manger
2:45pm Friday 18th January 2013 in Sport
Nigel Adkins has been installed as the odds-on favourite to take over the vacant position as Blackpool manager, following his sacking at Saints.
The 15th-placed Championship side are without a boss, following Michael Appleton’s departure for Blackburn.
Blackpool could now provide Adkins with a swift route back into management.
- Cortese's made Saints 'a laughing stick' says Le Tiss
- Benali stunned by decision to sack Adkins
- Saints fans plan to protest at Everton match
- Top managers sympathise with Adkins
- Mauricio Pochettino profile
- What do you think about Nigel Adkins' sacking?
- Saints players react to sacking
- Backroom staff leave with Adkins
- Cortese's ruthless gamble
- Adkins favourite for Blackpool job
- Speculation about Adkins resurfaces
Comments are closed on this article.