SAINTS face the daunting prospect this weekend of trying to score against the side with the second best away defensive record in the top four divisions.
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has only conceded 10 goals in his 11 away Premier League matches in 2012/13.
England’s undisputed No 1 has kept four clean sheets on his travels this season, including his last two games at Arsenal and QPR.
The only other team in the top four leagues in England with a better awyay defensive record is League 2 high-fliers Gillingham.
They have only let in nine goals in 13 away league games.
But even the Gills are nowhere near the incredible record currently held by German Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich.
- Tadic can help Saints to top-six finish
- Hughes recalls past Koeman meetings
- Happy birthday to you - October 25
- Saints role was an offer Forster couldn't refuse
- Saints picture archive: Kevin Moore halts Manchester United, August 1987
- VIDEO - Saints' 8-0 thrashing of Sunderland recreated in Lego!
- Don't miss our special 12-page Sports Pink Saints pull-out celebrating ALL the club's high scoring league wins
- Ex-Saint Crouch aiming for a St Mary's hat-trick
In away league games this season, they have only conceded one goal!
At least there is hope for Saints this weekend, though.
Hart has only conceded more than one goal in five Premier League games this season.
The first of those occasions was on the opening day of the season when Saints conceded a late goal to lose 3-2.
Liverpool (twice), Manchester United and Norwich have also scored two or more goals against him.