SAINTS face the daunting prospect this weekend of trying to score against the side with the second best away defensive record in the top four divisions.
Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart has only conceded 10 goals in his 11 away Premier League matches in 2012/13.
England’s undisputed No 1 has kept four clean sheets on his travels this season, including his last two games at Arsenal and QPR.
The only other team in the top four leagues in England with a better awyay defensive record is League 2 high-fliers Gillingham.
They have only let in nine goals in 13 away league games.
But even the Gills are nowhere near the incredible record currently held by German Bundesliga leaders Bayern Munich.
- Southampton FC legend Francis Benali: Why Ryan Bertrand deserves an England call
- Southampton to consider keeper signing after Forster injury
- WATCH: Seven of the funniest Ronald Koeman press conference moments
- Schneiderlin wants Champions League next season
- Sims stars in England U18 win
- Schneiderlin and Sims set for international action
- Southampton ready to cope with new work permit rules - thanks to academy
- Alderweireld - Southampton must aim for Champions League
In away league games this season, they have only conceded one goal!
At least there is hope for Saints this weekend, though.
Hart has only conceded more than one goal in five Premier League games this season.
The first of those occasions was on the opening day of the season when Saints conceded a late goal to lose 3-2.
Liverpool (twice), Manchester United and Norwich have also scored two or more goals against him.