DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Deadline day - live
- Mane joins Saints in £10m deal
- Saints complete Alderweireld signing
- Ramirez completes shock Hull switch
- Hooiveld bids Saints farewell
- Taider loan deal terminated
- Saints targeting deadline day double ... but midfielder can leave
- Fonte delighted that Schneiderlin hasn't joined the great St Mary's summer exodus
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.