DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- International duo set to return for Saints
- Holiday chat changed course of Graziano's career
- Ronald Koeman confirms Southampton's interest in Vilhena and Djuricic
- Cork seals Swansea switch
- Jack Cork rejects Southampton's contract offer
- Don't miss our Graziano Pelle interview in tomorrow's Daily Echo
- James Ward-Prowse signs new Southampton deal
- Koeman transfer puzzle as Cork nears Southampton exit
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.