DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Long: We'll handle Blades with caution
- COMMENT: Dusan Tadic already priceless for Saints
- Forster hails Saints' fighting spirit
- Morgan and Saints team mates revel in win
- Stoke boss Mark Hughes laments Crouch dismissal as Saints march on in the League Cup
- VIDEO: All the goals from Saints' win against Stoke last night
- Ex-Saints trio Lallana, Lovren and Lambert set for south coast return in the League Cup
- Saints picture archive: Wallace brothers, Shearer and Maddison in new intake, April 1986
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.