DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Ward-Prowse dreams of emulating fellow Portsmouth boy's Wembley heroics
- Forster would rather not repeat his ‘La Gran Muralla’ performance at Wembley
- Key United duo set to miss League Cup final
- Bus operator offers free travel for Saints fans
- Claude Puel's class of 2017 aiming to join an exclusive Saints club
- How Le Tiss changed Manchester United history forever
- Saints legends at pre-Wembley book signing
- Aboard the Claude Puel emotional rollercoaster, anything is possible
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.