DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- VIDEO - Saints' 8-0 thrashing of Sunderland recreated in Lego!
- Don't miss our special 12-page Sports Pink Saints pull-out celebrating ALL the club's high scoring league wins
- Ex-Saint Crouch aiming for a St Mary's hat-trick
- Saints get a video nasty
- Tributes paid to Saints fan whose life bookended the club's biggest wins
- Koeman wants to make Bertrand deal permanent
- Few changes as Saints face testing time
- Serbia punished over drone incident
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.