DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Winds of change at Saints as Le Tissier described as 'a trusted friend of the club'
- A lasting tribute to Liebherr's legacy
- The picture that shows it IS possible to run a club without ignoring legends from the past
- Lovren: I'm not finding it easy at Liverpool
- Cork: Koeman to thank for midfield goal glut
- World Cup was an education for Morgan
- Cork keen to stay at Saints
- Benali's big recovery gets under way
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.