DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Sadio Mane the hero as Southampton FC end goal drought with massive victory over Crystal Palace
- Southampton boss Koeman a relieved man after crucial win he didn't feel his side deserved
- Koeman delighted that Southampton are off for a team bonding trip in the snow
- Former Southampton boss Pardew furious Palace weren't awarded a penalty
- Down memory lane - Saints on this day in history, March 4.
- Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace: Koeman hails "key" win
- Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace: Mane ends Saints' drought
- Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace: As it happened
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.