DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints takeover hangs in the balance
- Puel: Just be patient, Boufal can be Saints' Messi or Hazard
- PHOTOS: Five years ago today Saints celebrated promotion to the Premier League
- Puel gives Saints big Hull warning
- Premier League meeting in bid to push forward £210m Saints takeover deal
- Puel has confidence in Liebherr over Saints' Chinese takeover bid
- Tadic: Lack of experience has let Saints down
- COMMENT: Has time now come to give Fraser Forster a rest?
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.