DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Puel to give big selection hint at Groningen
- UPDATE: Southampton transfer rumours - summer 2016
- Hojbjerg starts to show he's the real deal
- PHOTOS: Van Dijk on target as Saints defeat FC Twente
- Southampton announce further ticket discounts through Virgin Media
- Saints EFL Trophy draw revealed
- Saints stars set for Twente return
- Saints sign multi-million pound African deal
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.