DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Puel's Southampton targets
- COMMENT: Is appointing Puel a gamble?
- Black will be Puel's counsel
- Sammy Lee departs Saints
- Le Tiss urges Puel to be calm in transfer market
- Puel confirmed as Southampton manager
- Les Reed: Puel was top choice on "very impressive" shortlist
- Fonte and Soares help Portugal reach Euro semis
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.