DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Wanyama appeals for return of stolen items
- Wilshere to miss Saints clash
- Saints set for Aguero test
- Le Tissier is pitch perfect at sports facility opening
- Saints defence outshines Euro giants
- Aguero: We must maintain momentum
- Tottenham confirm Mitchell appointment
- Saints to be backed by 4,000 fans in Capital One Cup tie
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.