When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Southampton on verge of signing Dusan Tadic from FC Twente
Updated 5:50pm Tuesday 8th July 2014 in Sport
DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Saints skipper boosted by Morgan's return to first team action
- RUMOUR MILL, August 20: Saints plan second Townsend bid
- Lambert impressed by new-look Saints
- Vlaar debate reignites
- Fonte: Saints proved their strength
- Schneiderlin is a 'key player' for Ron
- Saints linked with Townsend bid
- Board set Saints ambition says Lambert
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.
Comments are closed on this article.