When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Southampton on verge of signing Dusan Tadic from FC Twente
Updated 5:50pm Tuesday 8th July 2014 in Sport
DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Koeman given 'hands-off' warning over Dutch ace
- Celtic desperate to keep Saints target Fraser Forster
- Fonte in line for Saints captaincy
- Vlaar going nowhere, says Villa boss
- Luke Shaw: I won't buckle under huge pressure at Old Trafford
- Saints set for new Forster bid after Celtic reject opening offer
- Lovren can join Reds if price is right - Koeman
- RUMOUR MILL, July 22 - Koeman linked with another of his former Feyenoord stars
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.