DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham: Koeman admits draw disappointment
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham: Poch still loves Saints
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham: Saints twice pegged back to draw on Poch return
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham: As it happened
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur: In pictures
- Pacy Saints star Mane has always been hard to catch
- Saints fans hoping curse of the returning manager strikes again
- Spurs result could be make or break for Saints
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.