DUSAN Tadic’s club manager has confirmed he is on the brink of joining Ronald Koeman’s Saints revolution.
The 25-year-old Serbian international sat out FC Twente's 14-1 friendly win over amateur club VV Oldenzaal at the weekend due to his proposed transfer.
- Rodriguez won't figure in Saints finale
- Southampton boss Koeman in bullish mood ahead of City game
- Fonte: I'm trying to persuade Clyne and Schneiderlin to stay
- Rodriguez relishing City trip - but unsure if he will make the squad
- Southampton could have achieved even more, says Fonte
- I signed contract because of Southampton's loyalty - Rodriguez
- Saints season to end as a tangerine dream as fans pay tribute to Dutch manager by sporting orange
- Jose Fonte's emotional message to Southampton fans
“Everyone knows he is close to an agreement,” Schreuder said. “We don't want to take any risks with him at all.”
Tadic, the fourth top scorer in the Dutch League last season as well as providing the most assists, is believed to be costing Saints around £9m.