Business Works 2017
Business Works 2017 in association with Trethowans
• Great rates on exhibitor packages available – click here for details>>
Business Works, in association with Trethowans Solicitors, returns to the 4-star Novotel Hotel, in the heart of Southampton.
Now in its sixth successful year, Business Works invites businesses large and small across the region to showcase their company to a wide, influential audience.
Business Works aims to give firms a competitive advantage, just when they need it most, with the opportunity to meet face to face with a targeted audience of business leaders and decision makers.
The event will see exhibitors come together from a variety of industries to share their knowledge and inspire others whilst forging new business relationships.
Complementing the exhibition will be a programme of seminars running throughout the day and ending with a Question Time Business Panel hosted by Lee Peck, director of Lee Peck Media where delegates will have the opportunity to ask those key questions relevant to their business.
- 10.15am: Simon Rhodes of Trethowans Solicitors - Welcome address followed by:-
- 10.30am: Keynote speaker Dave Lees, Managing Director of Southampton Airport - "Southampton Airport – Serving the South"
- 11.30am: Keynote speaker Brad Roynon, Chair of Go! Southampton steering group - "Business Growth through Business Improvement Districts"
- 1.00pm: Keynote speaker Andy Collyer, General Manager of WestQuay - "WestQuay Watermark: Creating a new leisure destination for Southampton"
- 1.30pm: Question Time Business Panel hosted by Lee Peck, chairman of Lee Peck Media
- 3pm: Speed networking
The Southern Daily Echo, Hampshire Chamber of Commerce and Destination Southampton have teamed up to deliver a first class event and their combined experience of the business industry, events management, press, pr and advertising will ensure your every need is met.