When news happens, text SDE and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Crime for Lymington
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Southampton Road, Lymington
Mon: 0900 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
Tue: 0900 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
Wed: 0900 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
Thu: 0900 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
Fri: 0900 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
Sat: 0900 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
Sun: 0930 - 1400 & 1500 - 1800
- Telephone: 101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lower Pennington neighbourhood policing team
- Sgt 20973 Harry Wilson
- PS Harry Wilson joined Hampshire Constabulary in 2003 and has experience in various roles as a sergeant including the Vehicle Crime Unit, Custody and Targetted Patrol Team. He has recently taken over the Lymington Safer Neighbourhoods Team where he is responsible for the team of Police Constables and Police Community Support Officers working across four beats.
- PC 3387 Jo Ford
- No additional details are available for this team member. Please contact Hampshire Constabulary to request that they add this information.
- PCSO 14231 Tina Fitton
- PCSO Tina Fitton joined Hampshire Constabulary in 2008 and initially worked on the Coxford beat in Shirley. In 2011 Tina transferred to Lymington Police Station and now covers Upper and Lower Pennington alongside PC Bronwen Davies and PC Jo Ford. Prior to joining Hampshire Constabulary, Tina spent most of her working career within social care. Tina worked for the NHS, providing care for children and adults with severe learning disabilities.
About this neighbourhood
Lower Pennington is a place of historical significance in the area due to the Salt marshes in the area. These marshes produced one of the main exports from Lymington salt. There were salt works in the area from Lymington to Hurst spit during the Middle Ages. The coastal marsh and mud flats support internationally important numbers of birds and specialised plants. There are large creeks between the salt marsh which are nursery areas for fish and at low tide birds feed on the exposed mud. The Solent Way, or Ancient High Way, runs from Lower Pennington to Keyhaven. The marshes and mud flats are a point of interest for keen bird watchers and walkers. The sea wall is an erosion defence that can be walked along from Keyhaven to Lymington. There is also a gravel road, The Ancient High way, which runs from Lower Pennington to Keyhaven. This is also a cycle route that is free from road traffic. In the area there is also WoodsideGardens which have gardens, tennis courts, a skate park and a cricket
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Hampshire Constabulary.
Messages and events
When: 13th June 2013, 10.30am
Where: Waitrose, Stanford Road, Lymington, Hampshire,
Opportunity for the public to discuss any crime related issues with local beat officers. This meeting takes place outside the store on the second Thursday of the month.